As an account administrator, you already know that you can navigate to any employee profile in order to make changes to that employee's data. But, what if you need to make changes to multiple employees at once? With Built for Teams, that's a breeze.
Follow these instructions to batch/bulk edit employee profile data:
- As an administrator, click People in the left-hand navigation.
- Check the boxes next to each person whose data you wish to edit.
- In the dropdown at the top of the employee list, choose Edit profile data from the list of options.
- A window will pop up with the selected people loaded, including columns for first name, last name, work email, and hire date. All of these fields are editable, just like in a spreadsheet, so be cautious!
- Click the Add Another Column link to choose from other available data elements that can be bulk edited, such as Employee ID or Birth Date.
- When you're done making edits to the data, click the Save button.
Because this is a powerful way to make a lot of changes at once, be very cautious and make sure you only change data in the cells/fields that you intend to change!