When you change an employee's status to 'Terminated' within Built for Teams, that person's data is archived and they will no longer appear in the org chart, directory, and search.
To access the records of a terminated employee, follow these steps. Note that only administrators are allowed to do this.
- Click on the People page.
- Click the Filter List button.
- Choose Status in the first dropdown. Then choose Equals in the second dropdown. A third dropdown will appear in which you can choose Terminated.
- Click the Apply Filter button.
- Click on the name of the terminated person whose archived profile you want to access.
To learn how to permanently delete an employee and all records associated with them, follow the instructions in this article.