In some situations you may prefer to hide a policy from the employee's view. For example, a bereavement policy may be rarely used. Additionally, showing the policy on the employee's PTO page may be an unpleasant reminder of the loss of a loved one. In this case, hiding the policy before and after it is used can be helpful.
To hide a policy for one individual, follow these steps:
- Go to the employee's Paid Time Off page.
- Click the arrow to open the administrator menu of options on the desired policy.
- Click the Hide Policy from Employee option.
When needed, you can then use the same steps to show the policy to the employee.
To hide a policy for multiple people at once, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > Paid Time Off.
- Click the arrow next to the desired policy to open the administrator menu of options.
- Click the Assign Policy option.
- In the right-hand column, choose whether to show/hide the policy from all employees or click the eye icon next to individual employees if desired.